Monday, February 14, 2022

happyt 7th bday kylke

 

oooooooooohi
Kyle is turning seven
I can't belive it, this half mushroom half fungi child is finally able to world NO Sand. I am so proud of him he has so many friends come to his bday party like Timmy, jhonathan and dominick remember? I am so proud of kylke he is also the top on his baseball team 
7 year process
I thought half mushrooms, half bad mushrooms and finally dust. I'm really happy friends Tim Jonathan and Dominic were born, remember? Thanks to Kylie for leading the team. 7 years trial
I got half a mushroom. I'm glad my co-workers Jonathan and Dominic finally learned to make semi-powdered mushrooms, remember? Thanks to Kylie for leading the team. 7 years of research
My colleagues Jonathan and Dominic have learned to remember that I have half a mushroom, remember? Thanks to Kyle for leading the team. 7 years of development work
My colleague Jonathan Dominic learned to remember that I have a small mushroom, remember? Thanks to Kyli for leading the team.7 years of healing
My colleague Jonathan Dominic has learned to remember that I have an illness, remember? Thanks to Kylie for leading the team.Annual event
I think pants are mushrooms, half bad mushrooms and finally dust. I’m so glad Tim Jonathan Dominic was born to my friends, remember? Thanks to Kaylee for leading the team. 7 years of work experience
I have half a mushroom. I'm glad my co-worker Jonathan Dominique learned to make semi-mushrooms, remember? Thanks to Kaylee for leading the team. 7 years of research
My co-worker Jonathan Dominic has learned to remember that you have half a mushroom, do you remember? Thanks to Kaylee for leading the team. 7 years of growth
My co-worker Jonathan Dominique has learned to forget that I have mushrooms, remember? Thanks to Kaylee for leading the team. 7 years of recovery
Do you remember my colleague Jonathan Dominic remembering that I was sick? Thanks to Kaylee for leading the team.Annual event
I think Jonathan Dominic Tim's latest pants are mushroom, ugly and dusty. I'm glad I was born a friend, remember? Thank you Kelly for being a team with 7 years of experience.
I have half the capital. I'm glad my colleague Jonathan Dominic knows how to make half the capital, remember? Thanks to Kylie for leading our research team for 7 years.
My colleague Jonathan Dominic knows he has half the capital. Thanks to Kelly, he led a team of developers for 7 years.
My colleague Jonathan Dominic learned to forget that I have capital, remember? Thanks to Kelly for leading the change team for 7 years.
Remember my colleague Jonathan Dominic? I'm sick and I thank Kelly for leading the team.




1 comment:

  1. I mean, it's half mushroom, half mushroom and finally sand. I'm like my friends Tim Jonathan and Dominic, remember? Thanks Kylie for leading the team. Travel time7
    I have half a sponge. I'm glad my friends Jonathan and Dominic finally got their fingers on a little mushroom, remember? Thanks Kylie for leading the team. 7 years
    My co-workers Jonathan and Dominic remember I had half a sponge, remember? Thank you Kyle for leading the team. 7 years revealed
    My colleague Jonathan Dominic remembers that I was a little mushroom, remember? Thanks Kylie who led the team, she has been watching for 7 years now.
    My colleague Jonathan Dominic, how can I remember I have this disease, remember? Thanks Kylie for leading the team. Closing program
    I mean, long mushrooms, half mushrooms finally sand. Tim Timothy Dominic I'm a friend of mine, remember? Thanks Kylie for leading the team. 7 years of service
    I have half a sponge. I think my colleague Jonathan Dominic is doing half the stage, remember? Thanks Kylie for leading the team. 7 years
    My colleague Jonathan Dominic, where do you remember you had half a stage, remember? Thanks Kylie for leading the team. 7 year old car
    My colleague Jonathan Dominic, I forgot where I was sick, remember? Thanks Kylie for leading the team. 7 years ago
    Do you remember my colleague Jonathan Dominic who remembered my illness? Thanks Kylie for leading the team. Closing program
    I think Jonathan Dominic's pants are ultimately spongy, ugly and disgusting. I love sports, my friend, remember that? Kelly is described as one of the seven best clients.
    I have half the capital. I’m glad my colleague Jonathan Dominic knows how to lift half the capital, remember? Thank you Kylie for leading our research team for 7 years.
    I know that my colleague Jonathan Dominic has half the capital. Thanks to Kelly, he led the team for 7 years.
    My colleague Jonathan Dominic, who does not remember what I could do, remember? Thanks to Kelly, he sponsored a similar event for 7 years.
    Do you remember my colleague Jonathan Dominic? I am sick and grateful to Kelly for leading the team.

    ReplyDelete

lilgay